Sunday 29 July 2012

Streamlining of Blogs

Dear readers,

I am going to streamline my blogs so that it will be easier for everyone to follow.

As such, with effect from today, the previous 2y capital fund will be redesignate as a Real Estate Fund where i will share my thoughts, views and experiences on real estate investments in Singapore.

Let me summarise the various blogs and its purposes:

Singapore IPOs blog - views on new listings in Singapore.

Starfish SRS Fund - views on long term investments to create a portfolio generating passive income for retirement.

Ninja Master Fund - views on the stock markets and on specific stocks and shares listed in Singapore and elsewhere. May also include views on forex, M&A and any other trivial matters. It's a catch all blog :-P

2Y Real Estate Fund - views on the real estate market market and how to generate passive income and pursue financial freedom from it. I will share some personal experiences here. :-)

SQ travelogue - snippets of the places which i have been

If any of the blogs interest you, please subscribe to the emails or feeds directly so that you are only informed of topics that interest you.

Hope that by sharing my experiences, it will help both you and me in our pursuit of financial freedom.

Yours truly.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thanks for sharing points in your blog. I have read your blog. keep my some relevant informations
property in singapore
real estate singapore
bartley ridge
new launch at mount vernon

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Google Analytics